Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Thursday

The "news" of new life in Christ must shine in the life of the Christian, it must be alive and working in who bears it, truly able to change the heart, the entire existence... We will be truly and fully witnesses of Risen Jesus when we let the marvel of his love shine through in us; when in our words and, even more, in our actions, in full coherence with the Gospel, the voice and the hand of Jesus himself is recognized. ~Pope Benedict XVI, Wednesday General Audience, 4/7/10


O light that foll’west all my way,
I yield my flick’ring torch to thee;
My heart restores its borrowed ray,
That in thy sunshine’s blaze its day
May brighter, fairer be.
~George Matheson, "O Love That Will Not Let Me Go"

Blessed are You, O Risen Lord, Morning Star which never sets! Only You can make me shine! Amen! Alleluia!

No comments:

Post a Comment