Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Angels

Today I am still exulting in the angels. For that matter, I jubilate in them every day, as I do in the Mother of Our Lord and the saints of God. Most of all I rejoice in the Lord, who "has a throne in the secret of my soul" -- Jesus, my God and my All, who lives and reigns for ever and ever! Amen! Alleluia!
I walk in a cloud of angels.
God has a throne in the secret of my soul.
I move, encircled by light,
blinded by glowing faces,
lost and bewildered in the motion of wings,
stricken by music too sublime to bear.
Splendor is everywhere.
God is always enthroned on the cherubim,
circled by seraphim.
Holy, holy, holy,
wave upon wave of endless adoration.
I walk in a cloud of angels that worship Him.

"In a Cloud of Angels" by Jessica Powers aka Sr. Miriam of the Holy Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment