Friday, May 28, 2010

Precious Particles

But rejoice in so far as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed. ~1 Peter 4:13

My Jesus, I accept from your hand the particles you detach for me from your cross. I accept all the vexations, the contradictions, the pains, the sufferings you permit or which it pleases you to send me; I accept them as my share of expiation. Unite with your unspeakable sufferings that little which I do; for it is from your sufferings that mine draw all their merit. ~Blessed Columba Marmion in Christ In His Mysteries
Dear Jesus, my crucified Lord and Savior, may I neither disdain nor waste a single particle of Your holy cross! In Your goodness and mercy, You have picked each precious one just for me. They are Your gifts of glory to me, and, in gratitude, I will strive to treasure and love them all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment