Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Going up with Mary to the house of the Lord

I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go up to the house of the Lord!" ~Ps 122:1

Mary, who is our Mother, points out to us the goal of heaven toward which we are aiming, day by day. Pray to her with deep devotion: her tender love has the wonderful power to transform the painful mysteries, which sometimes sadden our lives, into joyful mysteries transfigured by love. ~Pope John Paul II

I love you, Mary, Mother most wonderful, and I am so glad and grateful for your tender love. Make me one with you in seeking the things that are above, where your Risen Son is seated at the right hand of God (Col 3:1). Then my life-long journey to the house of the Lord will be a joyful one that honors your Son, the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Amen. Alleluia!

No comments:

Post a Comment