Thursday, March 5, 2009

Melt the frozen, warm the chill...

Photography by Ann L. Krumrein

My sister, Ann L. Krumrein, is an amazing woman! Therefore she is also an amazing photographer and artist! She has a keen sense of vision unlike the one most of us possess. She sees things that we don't see -- and she sees through them and into them and beyond them. When I think of Annie, I think of this quote by George Eliot:
"If we had a keen vision and feeling of all ordinary human life, it would be like hearing the grass grow and the squirrel's heart beat, and we should die of that roar which lies on the other side of silence."
That's my Annie. She dies a lot day after day -- and in the process brings forth abundant life! Thank you, dear Lord, for the precious gift of my amazing, beautiful sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment