Thursday, January 31, 2013

My particular role

"...everyone who is who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."  ~Isaiah 43:7

"Nothing is more interesting and at the same time more stirring than to study my particular role in the eternal destinies of the world ... what God from all eternity has planned for me ... what kind of saint He wants me to be ... by what combination and sequence of circumstances He established me where I am ... all He has given me ... numberless graces exterior as well as interior, the Sacraments, interior inspirations, invitations to mount spiritually -- and then to discover in what degree He intends to use me to lead other souls to salvation and perfection."  ~Rev. Raoul Plus, S.J.

Dear Lord, help me to better understand and appreciate the particular role You have planned for me in this world so that I may better carry it out for the praise of Your glory.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment