Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Knowing God

"Oh, what great happiness fills my heart from knowing God and the divine life! It is my desire to share this happiness with all people. I cannot keep this happiness locked in my own heart alone, for His flames burn me and cause my bosom and my entrails to burst asunder." ~St. Faustina (Diary, 491)

My dear Lord, knowing You and Your divine life is indeed an enormous joy, one of my greatest happinesses and all Your gracious gift to me.  Open to me the" door of faith" (Acts 14:27) that I may open it for others.  Make of me an evangelizer of Your  truth, a herald of Your love, a living proclamation of Your goodness.  This I beg, for the salvation of all and for the eternal praise and glory of the Father of mercies.  Amen.

Caritas Christi urget nos.  ~2 Cor 5:14
The love of Christ impels us.

No comments:

Post a Comment