Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The path of life

"And a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the Holy Way...the redeemed shall walk there."  ~Isaiah 35:8, 9

Ave Maria!  As I thankfully continue to change and grow, I move ahead on the highway of life. That means I leave others behind, which used to sadden me a bit. But I must be about my Father's business (Luke 2:49). This movement -- this following His lead and going forth to do His will -- truly liberates and exhilarates me. Then I see, I understand, and I rejoice! We're still traveling together on this Holy Way, always "companions on the journey" -- we're just not side-by-side. We may not be walking hand-in-hand. but we are forever heart-in-heart in Him whose Heart is our everlasting home.  Deo gratias!

Therefore my heart is glad,
and my soul rejoices;
my body also dwells secure...
You will show me the path of life,
in your hand there is fulness of joy,
in your right hand are pleasures for evermore.
~Psalm 16(15):9, 11

No comments:

Post a Comment